recreational adaptive training
Trainees will be able to:
- Assist in working with special needs populations in Recreational Circus Arts classes.
- Identify and facilitate different Learning Modalities, and how to use them with your special needs populations
- Apply Carrie Heller's Circus Arts Therapy® methodology and the application of these principles in Recreational Circus Arts and Social Circus settings.
- Help students improve their mental and emotional with self-esteem building exercises and empowerment tools such as Safety Circles.
- Help students improve their physical health with tools such as Brain Balancing exercises to improve bilateral coordination, as well as body-balancing, core-strengthening using ground and aerial skill progressions.
- Help students improve their social health with tools such as Problem Solving, Conflict Resolution, Appreciation Circles, and other effective communication tools.
- Incorporate crucial life skills such as trust, communication, leadership, problem solving, empathy, self-expression, and teamwork into Recreational Circus Arts classes.