Aerial Teacher Training
- Deposit required to enroll, with the balance due (no later than) 30 days prior to the first day of training.
- In order to maintain a fair and cost-effective structure for all trainees and to provide the best experience possible, Circus Arts Institute has initiated the following policy. If less than six (6) trainees register for any one apparatus, those trainees will be given the option to take the training as a private training, receive full credit toward future training at Circus Arts Institute, or receive a full refund.
- Cameras are required to be turned on and your presence for the entire Aerial Teacher Training (ATT). Research shows that both instructors and students benefit most when we can all see each other. (For any medical exceptions or accommodations, please contact Carrie directly.)
- Tips for being fully present:
- In the event of a cancellation by the Circus Arts Institute, rescheduling will be attempted and if rescheduling is not possible, full refunds of all deposits and pre-payments will be dispersed.
- If the participant informs the Circus Arts Institute of a change in plans to not attend the course 30 days or more before the first day of training, we will gladly refund* payments made.
- If the notice is given less than 30 days prior to the first day of training, the deposit will be held and further refund* status will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- After the training packets have been printed and mailed (approximately 3 weeks prior to the start date of training), there are no refunds.
- *All refunds incur a $35 Administrative Fee. If your rig was visited virtually by our Safety Compliance Coordinator, an additional $50 Rig Visit Fee will also apply.