Kids Circus Arts Fitness
- Offered Fridays from 4:00pm - 5:00pm or Saturdays 10:00am to 11:00am
- Ages 5+
- Circus Arts Fitness for Kids is all about fun and fitness. Our highly-experienced circus professionals will teach kids circus tricks in a safe, supporting environment. Come and learn low trapeze, Spanish Web (rope climbing with tricks), juggling and tightwire walking, teamwork and more! Please note this is a class not a therapeutic group.
Circus Arts Mommy and Me
- Offered Saturdays from 9:00am - 9:45am
- Ages 2-5
- Circus Arts Mommy and Me is about relationships and learning. Our highly-experienced circus professionals guide parents and children to play together while children learn the basics of the Circus equipment.
Kids Circus Social Group
- Offered Tuesday from 5:45pm - 6:45pm
- Ages 5-17
- Circus Arts Social Groups are for all kids but are particularly suited for children and teens who may benefit from developing social skills (cooperation, respect, communication, and sharing) while they enjoy the Circus Arts Fitness component of our program. This group is mildly therapeutic and inclusive, so siblings are invited.