circus arts therapy ®
SCHEDULE, PRICES AND REGISTRATION
We are now accepting reservations for Circus Arts Social Summer Camp 2017. Sign up for week one, week two, or both weeks.
Sessions priced at $525/week (scroll down for payment options & registration info)
July 10th-14th, 2017
Week 2: *REGISTRATION CLOSED* July 17th-21st, 2017
- Circus Arts Social Summer is for potty-trained children ages 5-15 (will accept up to age 18 with developmental age limit of 15 years).
Camp hours are from 9:30 am - 1:30 pm.
- An initial consultation and introduction to the circus equipment is necessary before admission to camp for individuals who are not current clients of Carrie Heller, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and Registered Play Therapist (RPT).
- One-on-one supervision may be required for some children. This will be determined during the initial consultation and introduction session.
- We collect payment before camp begins (see brochure for exact dates).
- Missed sessions will incur the full charge. Individual or group make-up sessions may be provided.
- Before and after care is not available.
- Our camps are inclusive, and siblings are welcome to join Circus Arts Social Summer.
- Safety is one of our greatest concerns at Circus Arts Social Summer camp. So that we can ensure the safety of your child, other clients, and our staff, please let us know if your child has exhibited any violent or aggressive tendencies in the past year.
- We will implement a behavior plan if your child exhibits a severe physical aggressive behavior at camp. If there are more than two incidents in one week, we will consider dismissal from the program without a refund. If you have questions regarding whether Circus Arts Social Summer is appropriate for your child based on potential aggressive behavior, please contact Carrie Heller, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Registered Play Therapist at 404-549-3000. Please do not email to register. Due to HIPAA regulations related to patient protected health information, we cannot communicate confidential information via email.
For returning clients*, to reserve your spot:
1) Pay online below.
2) Contact Carrie Heller directly at 404-549-3000 to register. Please do not email to register. Due to HIPAA regulations, we cannot communicate confidential information via email.